Network-Manager on Raspbian (QUESTION)

Dear Network-manager Squad

Recently, im trying  to connect to a wifi wireless from python and network manager on Raspbian 7 Raspberry isnt work, didnt work, but i have the network manager v 9.4.0 and 9.8.8 on my ubuntu, well i think "maybe the version is to old" but no i think maybe not i dont know, because in ubuntu works perfectly, when i tried to install network manager from apt-get in raspbian "networkmanager is already the newest version" whats wrong? and i tried to hand-install and i get a lot of problems with MAKE i got the 1.15 version.

how i can  connect to a wifi from python + network-manager on raspbian? :( add-system-wifi-connection.py dont work for me

thank you and sorry for my bad english :P