NetworkManager 1.2 planning process

Hi,

DanW, thaller, jklimes, lrintel and I have gone through a big list of
things we need to work on, things we'd like to work on, thinks we'd love
to have but may not have time to work on, etc, and put it all up here.
It's not set in stone but a starting point for the 1.2 cycle:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/NetworkManager/12FeaturesPlanning

If anyone has suggestions, questions, wants things clarified, things
they would like to claim or work on, lets start that discussion here.
What do you think?