Re: NetworkManager master builds for Fedora in COPR

        https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/lkundrak/NetworkManager/
        https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/lkundrak/NetworkManager-integration/

        > The builds are triggered manually, around once a day. As usual
        with COPR
        > repositories, use it at your own risk (i.e. not in production
        and only
        > if you know how to restore to good package versions if
        anything breaks).

        Thanks for doing this!  I've wanted to do it for a while but
        never got
        around to it...

        Dan

Hi , I though we should include ModemManager, libmbim and
libqmi .

I'm using ModemManager-1.2.0 , libmbim-1.8.0 and libqmi-1.8.0 in Fedora
20 and I'm very happy (without update NetworkManager)

Thanks, --
Sérgio M. B.