ANN: NetworkManager 0.9.9.98 (0.9.10-rc1) released

Hi!

Continuing the release bullet-train, here's the next one on the way to
0.9.10.  Only bug-fixes and small, lower-risk enhancements.  There's a
grab-bag of nmcli fixes, some IPv6 address lifetime fixes, we stomped
hard on some crashers, fixed Wake-on-Wireless-LAN, streamlined the new
dispatcher pre-up/pre-down events, and enhanced our documentation.  As
always, keep testing and keep filing bugs!

https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/0.9/
https://download.gnome.org/sources/network-manager-applet/0.9/

We're planning the final 0.9.10 release for later this week, so get your
party hats ready!