Re: recent update makes me crazy...

On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 10:59 +0200, Pal, Laszlo wrote:
Hi,

One of the recent upgrade continuously trying to destroy my brain by
changing my virtual bridge configs...

I don't have a very complicated config, one physical ethernet, one
wireless and five virtual networks for my KVM machines. It was ok for
several months, but after one of the recent update I cannot enable
static addressing for my bridges. If I set-up the interface correctly
(I mean using static address) and I restart NetworkManager my bridge
interfaces are duplicated and NM creates another ones with DHCP
enabled... crazy... I'm not sure if this is because virt-manager or nm
this is why I post on both list

Here is my versions

Name        : NetworkManager
Arch        : x86_64
Epoch       : 1
Version     : 0.9.9.1
Release     : 4.git20140319.fc20

Installed Packages
Name        : virt-manager
Arch        : noarch
Version     : 1.0.1
Release     : 3.fc20

Any idea?

Could you attach the NetworkManager logs from 'journalctl -b -u
NetworkManager'?  I'd love to see what NM says it's doing here.  BTW,
did you get this version of NetworkManager from a COPR repository
somewhere?  We've made a lot of fixes to NM since March 19th, and that
may very well solve some of the problems that you're having.  However,
the official Fedora 20 NetworkManager RPM is not this version you're
using...