little bit off topic CLAT-Daemon for 464xlat for "Linux" (not android)

Hi,

Does anybody know a howto (ip (iproute2), kernel) or daemon-software for CLAT
as part of 464XLAT under linux (not android) ?

Will be managing 464XLAT part of the NetworkManager?

Despite NAT64 is enough for most of the cases the mobile ISPs seem to consider
seriously to implement 464XLAT for stupid IPv4-literals-depend Apps.
Of course, if you use the your smartphone as router/via tethering to connect
notebooks/tablets we do not need to waste time on it. But if we use a
surfstick/mobile modem directly we should/could also benefit from the option
of 464XLAT.

Regards,
Thomas