Re: NetworkManager-ssh

Sounds super-tempting, how do I do that?
I guess this is somehow related?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy

Sorry for my "greenness" when it comes to working with distributions...

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Jiri Pirko <jiri resnulli us> wrote:
Sat, Mar 02, 2013 at 01:16:32AM CET, malkodan gmail com wrote:
>Hey Pavel,
>
>Thanks again for showing interest.
>
>If by distributions you mean RPM/DEB packaging - than yes. Can be easily
>packaged for Fedora/Ubuntu.
>
>I'm still search for a place to host RPMs/DEBs as github is not really a
>good infrastructure.

You can include NetworkManager-ssh package directly into Fedora. Would be
probably the best way to go.