From:   ?? <snowmanli88 gmail com>
To:     networkmanager-list gnome org,
Date:   07.08.2013 09:07
Subject:        [HELP] Modem manager can't acquire service name
Sent by:        "networkmanager-list"
<networkmanager-list-bounces gnome org>

Hi,
When I run modem manager v1.0.0 with command "ModemManager --debug", it
always shut down after plugins loaded. The log shows "Could not acquire
the 'org.freedesktop.ModemManager1' service name".
I already stopped network-manager service, and uninstall the modem-manager
which packaged in Ubuntu 13.04. No modem-manager is running at that time.
Is there anything wrong with my running steps of MM or need to fix some OS
setting?