Modemmanager - how to send sms? - receiving is ok

Dear All,

I  spent several days to make sms sending work, but in one hand, I failed, in the other hand, I did not find clear answer/solution on the internet.

So, I decided to ask you, experts about this question.

I explain the needed conditions and actual results.

Conditions (recent situation):

My positive test results using dbus from bash:

My negative (unsuccesful) tests:

My question is, how to send sms using modemmanager's dbus interface from command line, using dbus-send or python, without kill internet connection or sms functionality?

Sorry about my long article, I hope I wrote down everything. If not, please let me know. Any help are appreciated.

Thank you!

István