nm_setting_gsm_get_pin() retuns null

Hi,

I'm trying to write a fix for this bug. I've been experimenting with testing whether a given connection is configured to autoconnect, using this code (inside applet-device-gsm.c):
NMSettingConnection *setting = nm_connection_get_setting_connection (connection);
NMSettingGsm *setting_gsm = nm_connection_get_setting_gsm (connection);
if ((autoconnects = autoconnects || (nm_setting_connection_get_autoconnect (setting) && nm_setting_gsm_get_pin (setting_gsm))))
    break;
However, nm_setting_gsm_get_pin (setting_gsm) seems to always return null, even when a PIN is set for the connection. Can someone pelase tell me why this might be? Under what circumstances may this function return null even when a PIN is set?

Thanks,

Anders Feder