Display the network manager applet by command line

Hello,
I am currently working on a ubuntu 10.10 and using NetworkManager APplet 0.8.1. I would like to display the network manager applet by a command line but couldn't find any. Actually, if I click on the network-manager applet icon on the panel, the applet appears, but I want it to appear without clicking. I tried any soft provided by network manager, and also tried to dbus-monitor the appearance of the applet but nothing happens on dbus-monitor on click.
If someone can help me.
Thanks in advance
Best
Julien Briche