How to submit a new mm plugin for a new module (Y3300)

Hi Network Manager List,

How are you? We (Samsung and Google) are in the process for submitting a new cellular module (Samsung Y3300) plugin to modem-manager, and like to know what is the right steps or procedures for this submission. We already tested and have the patch file ready but just don't know how / who to submit it. Are we just emailing the patch file as an attachment to the mailing list? Can anyone give us a correct instruction? Any help and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Vince