Re: UMTS usb stick MC998D (U998D): disconnect after 30-45 seconds

A couple corrections/addons:

The crash time window is between 20-~35 seconds from the point of the
connection being up, not 30-45 like I said.

Upgrading the firmware of the stick (using the firmware upgrade
utility running on Windows) hasn't changed anything.

This is in Canada, stick provided by Bell, used with the Bell network.

Here are the debug logs from a run that crashed:
http://christianjaeger.ch/scratch/bell_novatel/crashrun1/

Also, there's some discussion going on now in the thread I originally
initiated a year ago on debian-user (already mentioned above, see:
http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?31,107067,202298 ).

Christian.