NM disconnect after one hour with a wired network

Hi,
I have a very strange problem :
I'm connected with the wired network of my university and each time, after one hour, Network Manager disconnect himself and didn't reconnect automatically. So I have to reconnect by myself evry hour and this is boring !

I don't know why and how change this. A dmesg didn't show anything (on the moment it disconnect).

I'm using LInux Mint DEbian (so debian testing) with :
Linux kernel 2.6.32-5-686
GNOME 2.30.2
Network Manager 0.8.1
I'am am behind a proxy (automatically given by the script htpp://proxyconf) and so the gnome proxy is configured.

Thank you for helping and didn't hesitate asking for trying something or given more information.

Charles Cultien