Re: Multiple users logged in

On 04/04/2011 04:13 PM, Paul Smith wrote:
Hi all;

I see a strange behavior I don't understand.  My son uses my system
sometimes, and I created him his own account.  If he's the first one to
log in after a reboot, or when I'm not logged in, then when I log in
second I don't have any access to the network applet (so I can't start
my VPN, etc.)

How do I ensure that I can use the nm-applet even if it's already
running in his session?

I'm using NM applet 0.8.1 on Ubuntu 10.10.

Only NM 0.9 can do this from what I've seen...

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613