NM ListConnections and autoconnect problems

Hi,

I've come across a weird behaviour of NM while testing a mod to real_get_best_autoconnection.

Debugging the function query_connections within nm-manager.c, and at the same time debugging the connections passed to real_get_best_autoconnection at startup, I found that ListConnections reports all the favourite wireless connections I have on my machine, but only one gets passed to real_get_best_autoconnection -the first time it gets called-.
After it gets executed for the first time all favourite connections get passed to real_get_best_autoconnection.

Is this done on purpose or is it a bug?

If it is a bug where should I report it?

Mi NM version is NetworkManager-0.7.2.997.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers
--
Ing. Franco Miceli
CITS - Plan Ceibal - Investigación & Desarrollo