Re: Re: Intel 4965AGN not working with NM

Hi,

I guess not, since I'm using KDE 3.5, not 4.5. It took me a lot of work to get
rid of the new KDE and switch back to the good old 3.5 branch. I'm not
planning to use 4.X branch.

Under suse 11.0 everything worked perfectly and I believe it can work as well
under 11.3. The problem is that I can't interpret system logs on my own to
track the problem. Anyone can explain what the logs say?

Regards,
JS