Re: Modern icons

I had already done some work on this, but didn't get time to finish. If
you like I can dig out the stuff I did but I think Dan already has them,
or they're probably in the list archive *i think*

Their are differences between mine and jimmacs and jimmacs aren't
free :/ but mine are similar and in some ways I think more appropriate.

See if you can hunt down the original thread, if not then I'll poke
around my crud heap of stuff until I find it :)

BR,