Re: Network Manager does not find system wide connections

Dan Williams wrote:
> Ok, this is odd, and it indicates a problem either with glib or with
> inotify.  What glib version are you using?  Are any of the files you're
> changing hardlinked to something else?

Using current version of Ubuntu 9.04, libc6 is
2.9-4ubuntu6

No hardlinked files.

And, btw. the files exist before the system configuration
manager is started. As far as I know programs are not
triggered by notify about files that already exist.

Question is why nm does not even find files that
already exist.

regards