Re: DBus permissions

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:44:15PM +0200, Tambet Ingo wrote:
> Attached patches fix DBus permissions for all NetworkManager pieces
> (NM, nm-applet, vpn plugins). For more information, see
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/2009-January/010807.html
>
> Tambet

What about introspection? If it is not allowed globally then we need
also this:

    <policy context="default">
        <!-- introspection is allowed -->
        <allow send_destination="$DESTINATION"
               send_interface="org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable"/>
    </policy>

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner