Disconnect from wireless without deleting

Hello,

I'm finding that in NetworkManager-0.7.0-1.git20090102.fc10.x86_64,
ad-hoc networks I've created persist in the applet menu after I've
deleted them in Edit Connections.

Also, is there any way planned to take down a particular interface
(e.g., if I have two wireless cards on different networks).

Thanks,
James.

--
The Holy ettlz                              TheHolyettlz googlemail com
PGP key ID: 03F94B5D