Multiple Devices: both eth0 and ppp0 possible?

Hi,

I connect to the internet via a pppoe modem on my local network.  Since I use different pppoe accounts its handy to use NM and not something like rp-pppoe.  The only problem is NM doesnt allow me to use both the local network (eth0) and the internet (ppp0) at the same time.  On the wiki though it says NM 0.7 supports multiple devices, how would I achieve being connected to eth0 and ppp0 at the same time using only NM then?  Is it possible?

Thanks a lot

--
Rudolf