gnome-networkmanager do not use gnome-keyring to manage network key

Hi,
after I update my debian on laptop from lenny to squeeze(testing) dist, the
network-manager stop using gnome-keyring to manage the key of the wireless,
we I login to the desktop(I'm using the FVWM as the WM) with the xdm, the
nm-applet always requires me to input the actual wireless network password
but not the gnome-keyring password, and I can not find the "remember
password in keyring" option, but the vpn plug-in seems work fine with the
gnome-keyring package. Before the upgrading the network-manager works fine
with the gnome-keyring
I installed the
gnome-keyring    2.26.1-1
network-manager-gnome 0.7.1-1
and all dependence packages
The console would log info:
** (nm-applet:1452): WARNING **: security_combo_changed: no active security
combo box item.

** (nm-applet:1452): WARNING **: security_combo_changed: no active security
combo box item.

** (nm-applet:1452): WARNING **: applet-device-wifi.c.1539
(get_secrets_dialog_response_cb): canceled
** Message: <info>  No keyring secrets found for Auto
*wireless-id*/802-11-wireless-security; asking user.

any clues?
Thanks