Issue with static ip in NM

Hi,

I am currently having some issues with setting a static ip to a usb0 ethernet device due to the fact that it changes mac addresses every time I plug it in. Is there any means of predicting this change so that I can get the its config file in /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections setup properly? Thanks for your help!

Jonathan Hooker

Desktop Support – Engineering (Linux)

Garmin International

Jonathan Hooker Garmin com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation