Re: Dynamic IP but DNS static (3g connection) [SOLVED]

I have add in:

	'/etc/ppp/options'

the parameter:

	'ipcp-max-failure 30'

And fixed!!! :) Now I can use (k)NetworkManager to connect automatically to my
3g/GSM mobile connection without modify '/etc/resolv.conf' manually every
time I connect.

Thanks!!!

--
Xavier Callejas
WorkFlow Logistics

Tel.: +503 2102-9837
Cel.: +503 7155-4113

Nuestra entrega más importante es la confianza.

---
Open Your Mind, Use Open Source.