Sony-Ericson MD300

Helo, i have and Sony Ericson MD300 HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE.
This modem is a usb disk drive too.
To make it to work with linux, we need to add the folow udev rule:

ACTION!="add", GOTO="3G_End"
BUS=="usb", SYSFS{idProduct}=="d0cf", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0fce",
PROGRAM="/bin/sh -c 'echo 3 > /sys/%p/device/bConfigurationValue'"
LABEL="3G_End"

And then configure wvdial to send the command AT+CFUN=1
because this command turns on the radio of this modem.
I cant made it work with NM0.7 - i think this is because something at
the init string above. The modem is correct detected, but they wont
connect.
I read in this list that init strings arent editable, so when this modem
will work without the need of gnome-ppp and wvdial?
Thanks.

--
Daniel R Matos
Linux User #267709