Re: PPP Setting doesn't seem to stick

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 21:29 -0400, Darren Albers wrote:
> When I modify the setting "Send PPP Echo Packets" of my CDMA
> connection it doesn't seem to stick.   Is anyone seeing that setting
> stick, I wonder if I am having a profile issue or if this is an actual
> bug.

Could well be a bug; there could be UI widgets that aren't hooked up to
the verify callback and thus their settings get lost.  I thought I'd
gotten all those cases but a few may have slipped through.  Best way to
figure out is to check the box or make the change, hit OK, then check
that the change persisted by opening up the connection again.  If the
setting didn't stick around, then it's probably this issue and we need
to fix it.