I might be asking for DHCP support, but I'm not sure

Basically, I have three computers - two laptops and a server.  They all hook up to my Linksys Wireless Router fine, but they get different IP addresses at different times.

I would like to say connect to "MyServer" and have it find out the IP address in the router.  I have DHCP turned on in the router, but I think I need to set up NetworkManager to use a dhclient.  Is that what I want to do?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

--
Matt Burkhardt, MSTM
President