Re: Emergency: Problems on NetworkManager 0.7.0. (Errors occured in Activation Stage 3 about DHClient.)

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 07:41 +0000, Jue Yang wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am now in trouble. Could anybody can tell me what causes the error
> as follows.

So you appear to be running with SELinux in enforcing mode.  That should
normally work on Fedora 8 and Fedora 9 at least, with the latest
'selinux-policy-targeted' package.  Otherwise, you may need to relabel
your drive, sometimes that gets screwed up.  You have two ways of
relabeling:

1) add 'autorelabel' to the kernel command line in GRUB

2) as root, 'touch /.autorelabel'

Let me know if that helps.  What version of selinux-policy-targeted do
you have installed, and whats the output of 'getenforce' when run as
root?