Multiple Wireless Interfaces

Hello,

I purchased the XO (OLPC $100 laptop) through the give one get one program. It has 2 wireless interfaces, msh0 for mesh networking, and eth0 the normal wireless interface. When I start network manager, it only uses msh0 as the wireless adaptor, and therefore, I see no networks. Is there a way to explicitly tell network manager which wireless network interface to use.

Below is the output of nm-tool:

NetworkManager Tool

State: disconnected

- Device: msh0 ----------------------------------------------------------------
  NM Path:           /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/msh0
  Type:              802.11 Wireless
  Driver:            usb
  Active:            no
  HW Address:        00:17:C4:11:03:EA

  Capabilities:
    Supported:       yes
    Speed:           11 Mb/s

  Wireless Settings
    Scanning:        yes
    WEP Encryption:  yes
    WPA Encryption:  yes
    WPA2 Encryption: yes

  Wireless Networks (* = Current Network)

If network manager can't choose between wireless adaptors, is there a wat to disable an interface so network manager can't choose it.

Harrison Metzger