Re: 0.7.0 anytime soon?

Dan Williams wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 09:13 -0800, Alexey Neyman wrote:

>> It would be nice if I could ask NM to publish its settings into system:
>> e.g. have a check box in the passphrase dialog that instructs it to
>> publish the settings system-wide.
>
> This will be available through the Connection editor; you'll be able to
> do exactly that through a button there, assuming you have the
> appropriate permissions.

How will these system-wide settings created by the connection editor be
stored? Will it use gconf for that?
The interface defined by system-settings/src seems to be read only
i.e. the nm-system-settings plugins (like ifcfg-fedora) only read
configuration but don't allow to write/store them (which I think is good
btw)

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?