Fwd: Stop this APN madness!

We could be realy clever in the configuration screen and query the current operator, look up the APN for that oprtator. The only problem with this is that the operator names are sometimes come out as MCC/MNC numbers rather than the marketing name, but I can supply a list of all the MCC/MNC numbers to network names. This is all in a GSMA database.

-- Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143

That's where MBCA comes into play, to gently ask the user which APN they
need :)