Re: [PATH] Support resolvconf

Roy Marples wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-08-24 at 01:01 +0200, Alexander Sack wrote:

>> For the domain/search tweakage: I feel unsure about this (though I kept
>> this part of your patch untouched for now). This is quite a specific
>> feature you want to implicitly entrench here. Maybe we can push
>> that back until we know if and how we want to implement such a
>> feature?
>
> There's no real need to push it back.
> NM currently folds domain into searches, so there's no need to actually
> use domain at all.

Hi Roy,

I agree with Alex here.
Could you please split up the patch into two, so we can address those
two issues separately.
I think the resolvconf part is fine.
Dan, if you are ok with it also, I'd be going to commit this, unless you
beat me to it ;-)

For the domain/search changes, I'd like to take a separate look.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?