bug in resolv.conf rewrite

I may have found a bug in the resolv.conf rewriting code.  Here is the scenario that caused this:

1) Booted up with wireless network, ISP #1.  I didn't verify, but the file should have contained:

nameserver A.B.C.35
nameserver A.B.C.36

2) Connected to physical ethernet, ISP #2.  The contents of /etc/resolv.conf now has, with names obscured in CAPS

<------------------------------------>
# generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!

DOMAIN.NAME.COMPANY.COM.search DOMAIN.NAME.COMPANY.COM.

nameserver X.Y.26.118
nameserver X.Y.12.27
nameserver A.B.C.35

# NOTE: the glibc resolver does not support more than 3 nameservers.
# The nameservers listed below may not be recognized.
nameserver A.B.C.36

The "search" line is broken.