Re: Support for adding /etc/hosts entries

That would be cool.

I use about 4 different networks routinely.   2 of them use vanilla /etc/hosts or wins.   I resort to just memorizing ip numbers.....and some times -- since hostnames are distinct -- I just put everything in my /etc/hosts....

It would be cool if the VPN stuff had this too -- I do use 1 cisco VPN and setting up etc hosts for that would be cool too.