Re: Problems with network-manager 0.6.6 in Ubuntu(8.04)

It's mostly driver related issues that the SCAN_CAP NM patch fix in
concert with the kernel patch.  Having only the NM side of that will
still make NM use AP_SCAN=2, leading to probably failures in many
mac80211 drivers.

Dan

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I can't find any info on how to fix this. Could you point me in the right direction? Do I need to patch my kernel or switch drivers?