knetworkmanager with NM 0.7

Hi,

I don't want to bother Helmut, but I'd really like to know what is the
status on knetworkmanager. I've been holding upgrading my laptop to
fedora 8 when I found out that they are shipping nm-applet instead of
knetworkmanager in the knetworkmanager package...

If it is not too far in the future, I'd like to wait for knetworkmanager
to be ready for NM 0.7 before upgrading my fedora, but is there any rough
estimation of when this will happen ? The public knm source repository
(http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/network/knetworkmanager/)
is desesperately quiet...

Thanks for all the work !

Éric