Re: How to start and stop NetworkManager?

Hi Alexander, et. al.,

I updated, and it doesn't work as well as my fix did.  I am using an
Intel ipw2200 wireless card.  Now after my first sleep, the wireless
card takes almost 100% of the CPU, the CPU frequency goes to maximum,
and the fan comes on, and the wireless connection doesn't work.  I can't
kill the ipw2200 process either.

Killing NetworkManager in /etc/acpi/suspend.d/55-down-interfaces.sh and
starting it again in /etc/acpi/resume.d/62.ifup.sh gets rid of this
problem, but likely I still have the same issues with not connecting to
the correct access point and loosing connections, etc.  I'll be looking
to see what happens.

I hope this feedback helps you guys.  Should I open a bug on Launchpad?

Thanks,

Rob