Re: Connecting to Open network after WPA Encrypted Not working

On 3/19/07, Matt Crocker <crocker matt gmail com> wrote:
Upon installation of the NetworkManager I was able to connect to a wide
open network. I was then able to connect to a WPA-PSK network. However,
when I attempt to go back and connect to the wide open network I am
unable to do so and the NetworkManager applet eventually defaults back
to the WPA-PSK network. My specs are below

Dist: FC6
Kernel: 2.6.20-1.2925.fc6
NetworkManager: 0.6.4

Output from /var/log/messages: