Re: Scannning

> Does it cost  much just to set a menu (as in all Windows) that reset the
> list of  network available and launch a scan immediately ?

The problem is different: Dan was saying that the scan is performed every time you click on the applet, although I don't really know if it is done! (at least in ubuntu feisty). Which distribution are you using?

So the new button should not be needed. But I still don't understand why in our case the scan lasts in 2 minutes...
What could cause this problem?

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html