Re: Scannning

On 3/18/07, Joan Moreau <joan moreau m4x org> wrote:

Would it be possible to add in the menu a simple action "scan new networks"

It would really make life much easier...

Thanks

Joan

When you click the menu it triggers a scan event, the scan is not
instantaneous due to various driver issues but it should start
populating local networks shortly after you click it.

In my experience when I click the applet new networks begin showing up
within 30 seconds.  This is with an IPW2200 and IPW3945, my Atheros
card sometimes takes longer.