Re: keyring manager

Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 14:16 +0000, Jon Escombe wrote:
If you just want to avoid entering the password after logon, you could also look at pam_keyring which will silently give it the logon password..

Which doesn't work if you are using a non-password based login technique
(key, fingerprint, etc).

Nathaniel

Indeed, I have that exact issue when using the fingerprint reader to logon. But as far as I know that's a gnome-keyring limitation.. Perhaps one day it will support real PAM authentication instead of expecting a password?

Regards,
Jon.