Re: applet and wireless scan

you told me that I should wait 10 seconds before
having an updated list. for me it is a great thing! is
the list updated even if it is open or should I close
and reopen it? is this feature in 0.7 or already in
0.6.x?

why iwlist eth1 scan is so quick? is it inaccurate?

and definitely I cannot understand why ghost APs are
kept for 6 minutes... this is quite confusing!
especially in my case they are not purged if wireless
is off