Re: [e-users] nm can't find keyring

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 11:59:19PM +0000, Peter Flynn wrote:
> Now that NetworkManager is notionally working under e16 for me, the last
> piece of the jigsaw seems to be that it "can't access the keyring". Is
> this another little Ubuntu trick, or is it looking in a different place
> under e16?

I'm not sure since I don't really use the gnome keyring, but if I had
to guess you should try starting gnome-keyring-daemon.  Judging by its
output, it looks like you need to pass the output to the shell to
setup environment variables.  Something like "eval `gnome-keyring-daemon`
probably does what you want if you add it to your .xsession.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross kallisti us

man in the bonds of Hell."