Re: NM and WEP

Patton Echols <p echols comcast net> writes:

> The point of this background is that the passwords are easy: Like
> "h0t-m0cha" and they are written down, so easy to key in correctly.
> Finally, as I said in the original post, when I boot to WinXP, feed it
> the password, it works just fine.

Well, this can't be ASCII (it's too short -- you would need either 5
or 10 ASCII characters).  This certainly isn't Hex (it has non hex
characters, like 'h', 't', 'm', and '-', and it's also still too
short).  So, it's PROBABLY a "password".

-derek

       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available