Re: Small guestion: retrying

On 1/24/07, John Eckhart <jweckhart gmail com> wrote:
I have had similar problems when connecting to various networks (including
my home network) and I do have an Atheros card. I am curious why you would
ask about Atheros and what the implications are of the Atheros chipset?

I brought it up because Atheros cards report signal strength
differently than other (I think all) wireless cards so significantly
lower signal strength is shown than what is accurate.

More details are available here:
http://live.gnome.org/DarrenAlbers/NetworkManagerFAQ?highlight=%28networkmanagerfaq%29#head-f78e6df280af68898a77baf4c69f6b01f8107001