Re: Pre-populate NM-vpnc profiles?

> gconftool-2 --dump /system/networking/connections/6 > my-connection.xml
>
> Edit the resulting xml to change base directory to, say, "CompanyNet":
>
>   <entrylist base="/system/networking/connections/CompanyNet">
>
> then, roll that .xml file into an RPM and in the %install section do
> something like:
>
> gconftool-2 --load %{SOURCE0}

I was able to give the connection a name instead of a number and it
worked fine.  Since gconf-editor shows me my old F7
/system/networking/vpn_connections and NM 0.7 disregards them, do you
think I can have a single RPM that populates vpn_connections in its
proper format and connections in its VPN format and NM will use the
right one depending on its version?  This way my single RPM would work
with NM 0.6.5 and 0.7.

/Brian/