Re: ppp using NM

On Dec 4, 2007 4:17 PM, Jon Escombe <lists dresco co uk> wrote:
> Good stuff, got connected first time ;)

Awesome! You're the first person I know who got it working! :)

> Only issues were that it didn't set up resolv.conf,

Yeah, that part is a bit broken. NM usually (in case of VPN) prefers
to do it but for now, I let pppd take care of it and I have no idea
why it failed for you.

> and also added three entries to the applet menu (as the card presents three ports).

If you first insert the card first and then start NM, it'll add only
one :) I known about it, I'll try to fix it.

Thanks,
Tambet