Re: Selfcompiled NetworkManager doesnt start

Am Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:45:23 -0400
schrieb Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>:

> On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 18:26 +0200, Fabian Richter wrote:
> Try sending a SIGHUP to your system messagebus process to get it to
> reload the config files.  Also, which distribution?  This error
> basically means that dbus doesn't know anything about a security
> policy for NM, possibly because it hasn't been told about one yet.
>
> Dan

I dont know if SIGHUP is any better than /etc/init.d/dbus restart which
i already did after is changed all deny to allow in the policy configs
but ill give it a try tomorrow!

Distro is debian sid. kernel is 2.6.22.2 and wlan is iwl3945.

Regards
Fabian