nm-openswan - update

Hi,

i've received a few emails lately asking for "what i have". What I have is a mess right now.

My job just hasn't given me any time to work on the code so it's pretty much been idle for months now. I guess it's time to let others take a whack at it (no pun intended).

I rewrote the service handler code and the UI implementation, but my ui implementation is very buggy, and segfaults when nm-vpn-manager tries to load the library and generate the UI which is where the project stalled while I took on a new job.

I've attached the 0.1a tarball to this email. Enjoy.

Steve.